There are two main systems, Property Management System (PMS) and Central Reservation System (CRS), used to manage enterprise hotel properties and operations, however there are many supporting systems and capabilities needed which are not often available in one software product offering. Therefore, many hoteliers too often struggle to have to turn to different systems from multiple vendors to do just one thing, i.e. to run their hotel operations.
Traditionally, the PMS and CRS operate separately from one another, with regular synchronization issues required to match data between the two systems, as described here. Since many of the functions in these systems are duplicated and often these systems are not integrated, it can cause significant inconsistencies with available rate and inventory across different distribution channels. Visualizing the duplication dilemma, depicted in the diagram to the right, puts the issue in clear perspective, with data duplicated in the CRS and the PMS for most major hotel functions.
Our All-In-One Reservation Platform address these challenges by providing a tightly integrated solution, eliminating the two-system (CRS/PMS) paradigm, with everything needed under one-platform; whether it be for,
- managing multiple properties
- managing bookings
- managing guest profile and service operations
- having a commission free direct hotel website
- offering room and rates on indirect channels (online travel agencies)
- managing house keeping operations
- managing regular and special promotions and rates
- managing amenities and services
- conducting financial reporting
- strategic monitoring and optimization of the revenue-stream
- staff collaboration and establishing transparency
Simply put, we are not just a system but a “platform”, depicted below, designed to meet all of your needs, to run your hotel operations.